- A certificate or a degree in Manufacturing, Planning, Business Administration or Process Engineering.
- CPIM, CSCP designation is an asset.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Expediting, Planning and/or scheduling experience is an asset,
- Knowledge of ERP or Database systems is required. Syteline experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of the elements of project management systems
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with the ability to handle multi-tasks at the same time
- Ability to meet assignment schedule and deliver quality products under pressure
- Sound reasoning ability and desire to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Proficient with relevant computer applications including MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
- Champion for change, best practices and continuous improvement methods
- Able to work in Canada, You are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive group benefit plan including medical, dental & life insurance coverage
- Company contributions to retirement savings plan (RSP)
- Training, development & career planning
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Located near Hwy 400 and Finch Avenue in North York
Candidates can apply directly online or by sending a resume in .pdf or .docx format to TGST-HR@triumphgroup.com Please include Production Expeditor & Planner in the subject line.
The organization will make reasonable accommodations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to the organization would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should provide details to Human Resources.