Triumph Group Inc. is a leader in the design, development, manufacture, repair, sales, and life cycle support of aircraft control and actuation systems and structures. Triumph Aerospace Systems Seattle’s function is to design and integrate systems and structures aboard customer airframes utilizing the broad capabilities of the companies within the Triumph Group companies.
We are seeking versatile, detail oriented persons to assist in our Hydro- Mechanical Engineering Department. The position will be heavily engaged with design, development of hydro mechanical components for aerospace applications. The individual should have experience in the hydraulic component design, electromechanical component design, computational fluid dynamics analysis, stress analysis, testing and preparing technical reports. Experience managing projects is strongly desirable.
- Aerospace hydro-mechanical component layout, design and integration.
- Development project engineering, project oversight
- Prepare and present technical materials to co-workers and customers
- Develop test procedures, test tooling, and oversee component testing.
- Prepare documentation in support of component qualification including substantiation reports, test plans and test reports.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing, inspection, testing, and external customers.
Required: 3-5 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
Experience with design and qualification of hydraulic components for aerospace applications
Experience with design of hydraulic components; actuators, valves, accumulators, reservoirs, shock absorbers, or pumps
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Proficient in 3-D modeling (Solid Works and/or CATIA).
Working knowledge of fluid dynamic analysis and component stress analysis.
Working knowledge of hydraulic system design including schematic develop and system safety analysis.