RESPONSIBLE TO: IT Data Centre/Operations Manager, Global Support – EMEA/APAC Infrastructure & Architecture
RESPONSIBLE FOR: EMEA/APAC Infrastructure
LOCATION: Staverton, Gloucestershire, UK, (Frequent travel will be required)
WORKING PATTERN: Full time (37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year) occasional out of hours’ work and travel will be required
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English – French - German
DISCLOSURE LEVEL: Enhanced
JOB PURPOSE: Associates in this role, function as information technology (IT) professionals serving as technical experts and participate in or oversee a variety of analytical and technical assignments that provide for problem diagnosis and solutions documentation, implementation, administration, support, and maintenance of a variety of hardware, software, and network products in an information technology infrastructure environment. The role is broadly split between providing day to day operational support for existing infrastructure services and users of those services, and project based work leading to the development and deployment of new infrastructure services.
France and/or German.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
IT Infrastructure Analyst
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· Team player prepared to work to achieve results
· Enthusiastic approach to customer service
· Highly energetic
· Tactically driven
· High level of initiative
· Strong leadership skills
· Able to prioritise and multi-task
· Comfortable with empowerment and responsibility
· Professional and confident
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
· Understanding of financial concepts for purpose of creating business cases and budgets
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Exceptional customer service orientation
· Willing to work unsociable hours and travel occasionally