Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Controls operation of single or multiple production machines in accordance with established procedures and guidelines for the process of manufacturing products. Adjusts machine setting to complete tasks according to specification, accurately and in a timely fashion. Reads, interprets and follows blueprints, sketches, and product/engineering specifications. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures and certify/test product.
· Understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
· Ability to read, interpret and implement documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, work orders, specifications, aerospace blueprints and drawings, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to communicate effectively with managers or employees.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
· Be familiar with various materials.
· Ability to read a manufacturing drawing and their understanding of dimensioning and tolerancing
· Ability to measure finished components using typical manual inspection tools
· Ability to apply shop mathematical concepts such as trigonometry
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.· Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to set-up and operate a 3-5 axis machine without assistance
· Ability to work with CNC Grinding machines
· Communication skills required consists of the ability to read and interpret documents such as: (a) safety rules, (b) procedure instructions, (c) operation and maintenance instructions, (d) complex blue-prints, (e) work order documents
· Experience with Lean Manufacturing and ISO / AS9100 principles
· Functional knowledge of a simple ERP / MRP system would be an advantage
Must be able to stand for the entire work shift.