Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Assumes Supervisory and Technical accountability for the efficient and profitable manufacturing operations in the CNC Machining work center at the Triumph facility located in Shelbyville, Indiana
· Demonstrates the Triumph Leadership Qualities
· Proactive – gets the job done
· Acts as an involved business partner
· Demonstrates effective teamwork
· Operates in Accordance with Triumphs Values
List preferred job-related qualifications if different from above.
§ Excellent communicator
§ Excellent interpersonal skills
§ Able to interact with all functions and levels of employees
§ Highly motivated
§ Ability to work within deadlines
§ Confidentiality of data
§ Hands on
List the level of education and/or experience needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.
· 5 years’ experience in manufacturing engineering and/or leadership, preferably in a CNC production environment.
· Familiar with Siemens and Fanuc machine controls
· Strong understanding of model base GD&T
· Demonstrated experience with the implementation of Lean methods and processes
· BSE in MET or related field preferred
· Experience working in a team environment focused production output while maintaining safety, quality, delivery and productivity goals.