Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Performs tasks that require mainly physical abilities must have certian work skills such as crane usage and forklift operation. Will assist a skilled worker such as a machinist by performing specific or general duties such as: keeping the skilled worker supplied with materials, tools, and supplies; cleaning working area, machines, and equipment; assisting worker by holding materials or tools.
· Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
· Perform work in accordance with company safety standards.
· Maintain clean work area.
· Assist in manufacturing operations as needed.
· Responsible for understanding and applying quality system requirements to work processes.
· Carryout / execute activities to meet customer satisfaction ( on-time delivery, accurate status, et. Al.)
· Know and execute Quality procedures
· Carryout / execute activities as assigned by your Team Leader. This may include, although not limited to: (a) training, (b) planning, (c) production requirements, (d) daily work assignments, (e) resolving problems, (f) communication, (g) assist in prioritizing and scheduling.
· Follow and promote shop safety rules and practices.
· Willingness to support company training and cross functional efforts
· Following operator instructions.·
Clean and prepares parts.
· Loads and unloads parts.
· Sweeps and vacuums chips and coolant.
· Operat forklift and/or overhead crane moving parts only as directed and trained.
· Must work overtime and/or odd shifts as determined by Manufacturing Manager and/or Team Lead.
Must be able to stand for the entire work shift.