Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
1. Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
2. Leads special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions.
3. Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
4. Oversee and directs associate engineers on research and/or development projects associated with the design and development of new products and services.
5. Determines the most cost-effective integrated fabrication and inspection method to meet customer requirements.
6. Responsible for quality liaison with customers; has specific knowledge of all customer quality requirements and specifications and is ultimately responsible for delivered quality of assigned products.
7. Resolves implementation and process problems and responds quickly to liaison requests related to manufacturing.
8. Maintains close working relationships with all departments and individuals involved on assigned projects, and coordinates with customer representatives as necessary.
9. Assist in the maintenance of a business culture which supports the Company’s overall business objectives and goals.
10. Ensure proper safety procedure is followed within the team environment.
11. Maintain clean work environment in full compliance with company, customer and government regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
Must be a US Person as defined under ITAR regulation to be considered.