Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Responsible for overall management of Finance staff, as well as all accounting and control functions of the financial aspects of the Company. Ensures the company adheres to and reports in accordance with GAAP, (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and Internal Revenue Service regulations.
- Develops and motivates staff to provide accurate and timely financial services to applicable business departments and customers.
- Prepares and reports financial data internally and to the Company’s corporate office for public reporting. Ensures Sarbanes-Oxley documentation,
implementation, and administration is adhered to.
- Prepares, evaluates, reconciles, and reports financial operating reports, internally and to corporate, to include but not limited to: financial statement,
balance sheet, quarterly and year-end tax reports, cumulative ledgers, financial analysis and miscellaneous corporate reports. All documentation must adhere to GAAP.
- Prepares annual budget and monthly forecasts submitted to Company’s corporate office including all aspects of financial performance.
- Prepares financials by product line and programs
- Directs and evaluates organization’s accounting functions. Initiates improvements to the organization’s application of accounting principles,
practices, and safeguards. Consistently seeks ways to improve the organization’s accounting procedures to ensure proper reporting.
- Oversees the development of business strategy financials and creates proper product wrap rates for bid/proposal packages.
- Oversees and directs the work of others in various organizational functions to include but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,
Payroll, Facilities, Procurement, and Shipping and Receiving. Coordinates with the Sales and Marketing group to review bids and Long-Term Program Analysis documents.
- Participates in the preparation and implementation of new ERP systems (i.e.. Syteline, etc.)
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Decision Making/Supervision/Resource Accountability:
Computing system hardware and software.
Work is customarily performed in an office setting. Lifting is generally limited to usual office equipment and supplies.