Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
1. Plans sequence of operations, determine cutting tools to be used, method of holding, aligning work and machine speeds and feeds.
2. Checks to details drawing or sketches using precision measuring instruments and computing angular and linear dimensions as required.
3. Set-up machines to completely and independently perform any operation within its capacity and make all necessary machine adjustments.
4. Work from drawings, specifications, set-up instructions and data to check parts for conformity to specification.
5. Recognizes improper machine functioning or cutting and develop procedures for corrective action.
6. Completes deburring of all machined parts.
7. Performs daily maintenance and minor machine repairs.
8. Provides machining support to the company tooling function.
9. Performs responsibilities incidental to the process.
10. With minimum training, uses standard measuring devices to perform and document dimensional data as required.
11. Ensure proper safety procedure is followed within the team environment.
12. Maintains a clean work environment in full compliance with company standards, customer and government regulations.
13. Assists in the maintenance of a business culture which supports the Company’s overall business objectives and goals.
14. Trains other employees as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Ability to perform basic arithmetic in all units of measurement in percentage, fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply concepts and interpret graphs and technical drawings.
Ability to work well in a diverse and team environment.
Ability to learn basic computer skills.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardize situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Requires valid California driver’s license for forklift certification.